Refund Guide for ICO Participants
Note: A transaction fee is required by the ethereum network to process the refund, but the cost is only around 0.10$ worth of ethereum (If using 10 gwei).
Note: See answers to some common issues with some wallet software below.
Refunding for seasoned Blockchain users
Contract address: 0xcd806502ad2f9aeb32e23F8D647341d4B568201d
ETH amount: 0
Recommended gas limit: 100000
Refunding using Metamask
If you know how to use Metamask you can login to your Tradershub user control panel, simply click the Refund button and let our dApp and Metamask execute your refund request.
Refunding using MyEtherWallet
If you don't know how to use Metamask we've prepared a guide for executing a refund using MyEtherWallet.
If you have any problems contact us on Telegram
Option A (Short version, not using ABI)
You can send your refund request via MyEtherWallet using the Send Ether & Tokens interface. Just input the data like in the screenshot below, generate and send the transcation.
To Address: 0xcd806502ad2f9aeb32e23F8D647341d4B568201d
Amount to Send: 0
Gas Limit: 90000
Option B (Long version, using ABI)
1. Go to Etherscan and copy the ABI to your clipboard.
2. Open https://www.myetherwallet.com and make sure it is connected to the ETH network (check the top right corner)
3. Open the Contracts tab, paste the ABI to the ABI / JSON Interface text area and 0xcd806502ad2f9aeb32e23F8D647341d4B568201d to the Contract address text input, then press the Access button.
4. Select refund from the Read / Write Contract dropdown menu. Access your wallet via How would you like to access your wallet and Press the Unlock button.
5. Hit the Write button.
6. Leave Amount to send as 0 and enter 100000 in the Gas limit text field. Press the Generate Transaction button.
7. Send the transaction to the Ethereum network
8. You should then see a green indicator on the bottom of the screen. When the transaction is mined, you will receive your ETH.
Some common issues
When using Nano Ledger or a similiar device I get an "Invalid status 6a80" error
Check this answer to enable Contract data operations.
Using the Exodus wallet or some other wallet which doesn't support Data sending with Ethereum?
If you're using Exodus or some other wallet that doesn't support Data sending with Ethereum
you might need to export your private key first and then use something
like MyEtherWallet or Metamask as described in this guide.
How to export your private key with Exodus.